About the law office
The founder of the law office “Gvozden M. Grgur” is Gvozden M. Grgur, PhD. The law office provides professional legal assistance services in the areas of criminal and civil law.
Criminal and legal matter means defense and representation of natural and legal persons in the areas of general and economic crime before courts of general and special jurisdiction, as well as defense before Public Prosecutor’s Offices and before the police in pre-investigatory proceedings.
The civil law matter includes several branches of law in which the law office provides professional assistance in the following areas:
● Representation of persons in proceedings on lawsuits before the Basic, Higher and Appellate Courts, (drafting of all types of lawsuits, counter-lawsuits, appeals, submissions, etc.)
● Representation of companies before commercial courts as well as in proceedings before inspection and other state bodies.
● Representation of persons in claims for compensation for damages before insurance companies.
● Compilation of all types of contracts (contracts for the purchase and sale of real estate, contracts for the sale of goods, employment contracts, contracts for business cooperation, franchising, licensing, atypical contracts, etc.)
● Representation of persons in the procedures of founding companies (drafting of general acts and registration with the Serbian Business Registers Agency (SBRA), amendments to general acts. Business consulting services, representation in liquidation proceedings and representation of debtors and creditors in bankruptcy proceedings. Registration with other state bodies (The Intellectual Property Office, The Central Securities Depository and Clearing House (CSD), etc.)
● Representation in foreclosure proceedings before courts and in proceedings before public enforcement officers. Supervising the implementation of the procedure of forced collection and work of public enforcement officer, securing the subject of enforcement, etc.
● Representation of natural and legal persons in the mediation proceedings, conducting the mediation proceedings by a certified mediator – a member of the legal team.